Thursday, August 5, 2010

Rudd Buries the Hatchet

6th August, 2010

I'm back!! Roll out the red carpet
Feel blessed that I'm back in the throng
Recovered from surgery for stab wounds
Determined to prove people wrong

Whilst under general anaesthetic
I had the most incredible dream
That I'd been deposed as the PM
Actions, by factions, extreme

'Fair Shake of the Sauce Bottle' Julia
What do you mean I've been sacked?
You think you'll do a good job as PM
And provide what my leadership lacked?

'Stone the Crows' Jules, I'm shattered
I was loving being in charge
You can take over the shambles
The waste and incompetence large

You know something? I'm making a comeback
But having said that, let me say this
I'll get Labor back in this campaign
I know you think I'm taking the piss..

But 'Don't come the Raw Prawn' with me mate
That's when the 'Rubber hits the Road'
I'll just 'Rock 'n Roll' with the punches
And quietly undermine the red-headed toad!

I'll hog the limelight and headlines
Show them all I'm a 'Jack of all Trades'
And as soon as Julia turns her back
I'll 'Bury the Hatchet' between her shoulder blades

As you reach for the 'Low Hanging Fruit'
I'll put my 'Shoulder to the Wheel' once again
Then I'll bump off Swan & Shorten
And once more I'll be the PM!

No comments:

Post a Comment