Saturday, July 3, 2010

Julia sings "I am Woman"

July 6th 2010

Listen as you read:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D5KMUIqV-4&feature=related

I’m a woman, hear my drawl
My treason led to Kevin’s fall
And my loyalty can very quickly end
‘cause I want it all the more
And I trade favours for rapport
Nothing’s ever gonna keep me down again

CHORUS

Yes I won the prize
I’m in charge along with Wayne
Kevin paid the price
Now look how much I gained
If I have to, I will kill anyone
Even when I’m wrong (wrong)
I am untouchable (untouchable)
'cause I'm a woman

I can bend any guarantee
‘cause I’ll just say it wasn’t me
Such lies led me to achieve my final goal
Although I’ve never been wronger
Not a novice any longer
You've exposed the lack of conviction in my soul

CHORUS

I’m now PM, quid pro quo
The puppet masters all aglow
The coup d’etat’s complete just as they had planned
I simply could not say no
The leading puppet in their show
I’m at their beck and call, at their command

Oh so many lies
There’s no wisdom, just the blame
Kevin paid the price
And look how much I gained
If I have to I can kill anyone

Like Penny Wong (Wong)
I am despicable (despicable)
I’m a woman
Oh, I’m a woman
I’m unelectable
I don’t belong

I’m unelectable
I don’t belong

No comments:

Post a Comment