Friday, July 9, 2010

RE-WRITING HISTORY


FAMOUS POLITICAL SPEECHES (If Julia Gillard made them)
July 10th, 2010

“As President I hold the responsibility for choosing the best path for that goal and then leading the nation along it”.
Richard M. Nixon, The Great Silent Majority, 3 November 1969
“As Prime Minister, I reject all responsibility for choosing the wrong path for our country and then leading the nation along it. That was Kevin Rudd’s fault”.
Julia Gillard, June 24th 2010.

“Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country”.
President John F. Kennedy, Inaugural Address, 20 January 1961
“Ask not what your country can do for you: ask ‘what do the opinion polls say’?”
Julia Gillard, June 25th 2010.

“I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: ‘We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal’."
Martin Luther King, 28 August 1963, Lincoln Memorial, Washington D.C.
“I have a Dream. I will get back to you with the details once I consult the focus-group data.”
Julia Gillard, July 8th 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment